JA, Greensboro, NC (F-1 student visa to green card through marriage)

Thanks to Mr Baloch and his Firm for all the help and support that he has been providing me in my immigration process. I filed for my I-485 in june 2004, got the first interview in September 2004,waited for 4 years without any approval or denial. In February 2008 got a denial notice. I hired Mr Baloch in March 2008. He was very prompt, reliable, energetic and knowledgeable. He is so meticulous in reviewing the forms and finding the errors that I could not figure out myself. It was so amazing that he responds to emails and voice mails very promptly despite his very busy schedule. I am very impressed by the attention he pays to details in a timely and efficient manner. It’s natural for most of us not to understand the rules and regulations in this country and we keep asking many questions again and again. What is so different about Mr Baloch, is that you get a very clear, reassuring answer once you ask a question. I am glad that he is on my side. In August 2008 I got my Permanent resident Card and I would strongly recommend him to anyone who needs immigration services.

JA, Greensboro, NC (F-1 student visa to green card through marriage)

Legal Consultation

The office hours of the firm are between 9 AM and 6 PM Monday through Friday.

Please call one of our offices to set up an appointment for a legal consultation.

Office Location

Raleigh, NC
8801 Fast Park Drive Suite 313
Raleigh, NC 27617

Vienna, VA
8133 Leesburg Pike, Suite 801
Vienna, VA 22102

Online Payment

Pay online with any major credit card or checking account through PayPal's secure online payment system.

Question of the Month

My marriage based adjustment of status case has been pending for over two years, what can I do?

You may consider filing a writ of mandamus action in federal court. Read more on the Writ of Mandamus

Information about different Visas used for immigration:
H-1B Visas: temporary work visas for workers in specialty occupations.
K-1 visas: for a fiance' or fiancee'
K-3 visas: for a spouse of a U.S. citizen. Often referred to as the marriage visa.
E Visas: for investors conducting international business.
L Visas: for employee transfers

Serving people with immigration concerns throughout the United States, and in NC cities such as Raleigh, Durham, Charlotte, Greenville, Greensboro, Cary, Wilmington, Winston-Salem, Fayetteville, Morrisville, Cary, Rocky Mount, Goldsboro, Hillsborough, Chapel Hill, Sanford, Jacksonville, Asheville, Asheboro, Carrboro, Burlington, Wilson, New Bern, High Point, Morehead City, Elizabeth City, Roanoke Rapids, Henderson, Wake Forest, Smithfield, Concord, Gastonia.

Wake County, Durham County, Orange County, Mecklenburg, Forsythe County, Buncombe County, Guilford County, Cumberland County, Chatham County, Alamance County, Gaston, Johnston County, New Hanover County. Pitt County.

Need help with immigration? Contact us and let us help you become a US Citizen.
8801 Fast Park Drive, Suite 313 Raleigh, NC 27617 • Tel: 919/834.3535 • Fax: 919/334.7339
Copyright 2012 - Law Offices of Omar Baloch, PLLC | Disclaimer

scroll to top