The Law Offices of Omar Baloch

Committed to Providing Quality and Professional Legal Services.

Work and Temporary Visas

Nonimmigrant visas including work visas and investor visas

Immigration Visas

We have significant experience assisting businesses and individuals obtain visas to work and reside in the U.S.

Asylum and Deportation

Our attorneys have represented numerous clients who are applying for asylum in the U.S., or who are facing deportation (removal) proceedings.

Citizenship & Naturalization

We have helped many individuals become citizens of the United States.

Stateside Waiver Program

Apply for pardon now in the United States!

Deferred Action Program

We can help with your case for deferred action!

Give us a call to schedule your consultation!
Raleigh, NC 919.834.3535
McLean, VA 703.584.7730
Se Habla Espanol 919.334.7344

Immigration Visas

The Law Offices of Omar Baloch have significant experience assisting families, businesses, and individuals obtain permanent visas to work and live in the U.S.

Citizenship & Naturalization

Citizenship can be gained through a variety of mechanisms. Whether it's through operation of law, acquisition of citizenship, naturalization, or through service in the United States Armed Forces, our firm can guide you through the citizenship process to avoid potential pitfalls and issues such as residency and criminal history.

Deportation, Removal and Asylum

The Law Offices of Omar Baloch represents clients who facing deportation (removal) proceedings by the Department of Homeland Security. The Law Offices of Omar Baloch represents clients who Foreign nationals in the U.S. who are unable or unwilling to return to their home country because of persecution or a well-founded fear of persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, or membership in a particular social or political group.

Temporary Work and Investor Visas

We have represented numerous companies, non-profits, and individuals obtain temporary work visas such as H-1B Work Visas, R-1 Religious visas, H-2B Temporary Work Visas, L-1 Intracompany Transfer visas, and Investor Visas such as E-1 and E-2 visas.

H-1B Specialty Occupation Visa

Frequently Asked Questions on H-1B Visa   Question 1: Can you please tell me what it takes to qualify for an H-1B Visa? Answer 1: H-1B Visas are available for individuals coming to the United States to perform temporary work in “specialty occupations.” To be eligible for a temporary H-1B work visa, an individual must have a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent as well as seek to work in a…

Read More…

The New Immigration Law

Yes, there is a new immigration law. And yes, it is good news. But it is not for everybody, and you must talk to an immigration lawyer to know whether it will help you in your case. If you think you qualify, give our office a call at 919-834-3535 to schedule your consultation. Here is what you need to know: Everyone’s case is different. Some will qualify, some will not….

Read More…

Dedicated Service

Choosing a law firm for your immigration needs is an important decision. It is a decision that can and will affect the future of your business or your family. You want to choose a law firm that understands that immigration is more then just about forms and deadlines but that it is about individuals and families who are seeking to establish lives in the United States. That it is about…

Read More…

Legal Consultation

The office hours of the firm are between 9 AM and 6 PM Monday through Friday.

Please call one of our offices to set up an appointment for a legal consultation.

Office Location

Raleigh, NC
8801 Fast Park Drive Suite 313
Raleigh, NC 27617

Vienna, VA
8133 Leesburg Pike, Suite 801
Vienna, VA 22102

Online Payment

Pay online with any major credit card or checking account through PayPal's secure online payment system.

Question of the Month

My marriage based adjustment of status case has been pending for over two years, what can I do?

You may consider filing a writ of mandamus action in federal court. Read more on the Writ of Mandamus

Information about different Visas used for immigration:
H-1B Visas: temporary work visas for workers in specialty occupations.
K-1 visas: for a fiance' or fiancee'
K-3 visas: for a spouse of a U.S. citizen. Often referred to as the marriage visa.
E Visas: for investors conducting international business.
L Visas: for employee transfers

Serving people with immigration concerns throughout the United States, and in NC cities such as Raleigh, Durham, Charlotte, Greenville, Greensboro, Cary, Wilmington, Winston-Salem, Fayetteville, Morrisville, Cary, Rocky Mount, Goldsboro, Hillsborough, Chapel Hill, Sanford, Jacksonville, Asheville, Asheboro, Carrboro, Burlington, Wilson, New Bern, High Point, Morehead City, Elizabeth City, Roanoke Rapids, Henderson, Wake Forest, Smithfield, Concord, Gastonia.

Wake County, Durham County, Orange County, Mecklenburg, Forsythe County, Buncombe County, Guilford County, Cumberland County, Chatham County, Alamance County, Gaston, Johnston County, New Hanover County. Pitt County.

Need help with immigration? Contact us and let us help you become a US Citizen.
8801 Fast Park Drive, Suite 313 Raleigh, NC 27617 • Tel: 919/834.3535 • Fax: 919/334.7339
Copyright 2012 - Law Offices of Omar Baloch, PLLC | Disclaimer

scroll to top