Temporary Work Visas

The Law Offices of Omar Baloch have significant experience assisting businesses and individuals obtain temporary visas to work in the U.S. Some of the visas which fall into this category include: •H-1B Visas, temporary work visas for workers in specialty occupations.

    • H-1B Visas, temporary work visas for workers in specialty occupations.
    • H-2A visas, temporary agricultural workers
    • H-2B visas, temporary non-agricultural workers
    • L Visas, for transfers of an employee from an overseas location to an American subsidiary
    • F-1 Student Visas- This visa is available for Students who wish to study in the United States, it is generally available for those students interested in pursuing higher education such as bachelors, masters, or PHD programs.
    • O visas, for aliens of extraordinary ability
    • TN Visas for Mexican and Canadian nationals
    • R Visas for religious workers
    • P Visas for Performers, Athletes, Entertainers
    • B-1 Visas for business purposes
    • B-2 Visas for tourists
    • E Visas for investors

Permanent Work Visas & Permanent Labor certification (Perm)

A permanent labor certification is a prerequisite and a procedure which employers must perform in most immigrant visa cases. This procedure is designed to demonstrate to the government that there are no qualified and available US workers for that position and therefore they intend to employ the Alien on a permanent basis (employment based green card). The Law Offices of Omar Baloch have worked with numerous individuals and businesses to bring workers from overseas to the U.S. on a permanent basis. This category includes:

    • EB-1 visas, for persons with extraordinary ability, or outstanding professors or researchers
    • EB-2 visas, for persons with advanced degrees and/or exceptional ability
    • EB-3 visas, for skilled workers with a bachelor’s degree
    • EB-5, for foreign investors wishing to invest a substantial amount in the U.S.

Family-based Petitions

Our immigration practice at The Law Offices of Omar Baloch includes a substantial amount of work with individual family-based immigration concerns. Our practice areas in this field include:

    • K-1 visas, for a fiance’ or fiancee’
    • K-3 visas, for a spouse of a U.S. citizen.
    • Parents, children, brothers, or sisters of U.S. citizens
    • Spouses and children of U.S. green card holders
    • Marriage to a U.S. citizen

Asylum and Deportation

The Law Offices of Omar Baloch represents clients who are applying for asylum in the U.S., or who are facing deportation (removal) proceedings. Persons fitting these categories include:

    • Foreign nationals in the U.S. who are unable or unwilling to return to their home country because of persecution or a well-founded fear of persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, or membership in a particular social or political group
    • Deportation, for individuals facing removal proceedings by the BCIS.

Citizenship & Naturalization

The Law Offices of Omar Baloch, PLLC in the past has helped many individuals become Citizens of the United States. Citizenship can be gained through a variety of mechanisms. Whether it’s through operation of law, acquisition of citizenship, naturalization, or through service in the United States Armed Forces, our firm can guide you through the citizenship process to avoid potential pitfalls and issues such as residency and criminal histories.

Legal Consultation

The office hours of the firm are between 9 AM and 6 PM Monday through Friday.

Please call one of our offices to set up an appointment for a legal consultation.

Office Location

Raleigh, NC
8801 Fast Park Drive Suite 313
Raleigh, NC 27617

Vienna, VA
8133 Leesburg Pike, Suite 801
Vienna, VA 22102

Online Payment

Pay online with any major credit card or checking account through PayPal's secure online payment system.

Question of the Month

My marriage based adjustment of status case has been pending for over two years, what can I do?

You may consider filing a writ of mandamus action in federal court. Read more on the Writ of Mandamus

Information about different Visas used for immigration:
H-1B Visas: temporary work visas for workers in specialty occupations.
K-1 visas: for a fiance' or fiancee'
K-3 visas: for a spouse of a U.S. citizen. Often referred to as the marriage visa.
E Visas: for investors conducting international business.
L Visas: for employee transfers

Serving people with immigration concerns throughout the United States, and in NC cities such as Raleigh, Durham, Charlotte, Greenville, Greensboro, Cary, Wilmington, Winston-Salem, Fayetteville, Morrisville, Cary, Rocky Mount, Goldsboro, Hillsborough, Chapel Hill, Sanford, Jacksonville, Asheville, Asheboro, Carrboro, Burlington, Wilson, New Bern, High Point, Morehead City, Elizabeth City, Roanoke Rapids, Henderson, Wake Forest, Smithfield, Concord, Gastonia.

Wake County, Durham County, Orange County, Mecklenburg, Forsythe County, Buncombe County, Guilford County, Cumberland County, Chatham County, Alamance County, Gaston, Johnston County, New Hanover County. Pitt County.

Need help with immigration? Contact us and let us help you become a US Citizen.
8801 Fast Park Drive, Suite 313 Raleigh, NC 27617 • Tel: 919/834.3535 • Fax: 919/334.7339
Copyright 2012 - Law Offices of Omar Baloch, PLLC | Disclaimer

scroll to top